Are you tired of talking about saving money and ready for something a little more… exciting?
Join the club! Today, instead of saving, we’re going to talk about making the most of spending money. It’s no secret that you work hard for your money, so when you think about spending that money you’ve been squirrelling away, it can get a little stressful. This is why it’s so important to ensure you’re making the most out of your money. What better way to make the most out of it than to use it for the trip of a lifetime?
The team at Finance Ezi have been fortunate enough to travel quite extensively over the years and as such, we’ve put together a list of some of our most memorable and life-changing trips we’d highly recommend:
- The Outback in NSW and QLD – Okay, we’re going to start at home because what better place to begin this exciting journey? If you’re looking for a life-changing experience there’s no place better than the vast stretches of road in the Australian Outback. Feel alive in the middle of nowhere; experience the Simpson Desert or Menindee Lakes, ancient forests and rocky mountain ranges. At the end of the trip, you’ll come back humbled by the vast beauty of this country. If you’re going on a long trip it’s not a good idea to do it by an unreliable car. If you need to upgrade your ride, talk to us about car finance options today.
- African Safari – We know this is on many of your bucket lists, but it has to be mentioned nonetheless. You’ll learn to understand what the ‘circle of life’ really means, and while it may be a bit confronting at times, the raw beauty of the wilderness and nature at it’s best will open your eyes and send you home with a new appreciation for the world.
- Europe – From the Colosseum to the unimaginable home of Anne Frank, Europe is steeped in history, beauty and culture. If you haven’t been, you need to go. Whether you want to do a river cruise or drive along the Alps, it’s a sight to be seen and culture to experience at least once in a lifetime. You’ll come home with a greater sense of self and likely an addiction to French Cuisine!
- The Great Wall of China – If you want to understand what it truly means to feel small this is the best place to start. Visiting the Great Wall is an experience everyone should have at least once. You’ll test your endurance (it is over 6,000 KM long after all), reflect on history and take incredible photos.
- Machu Picchu – You can’t truly appreciate ancient ruins until you visit Peru. The sites you see whilst hiking Machu Picchu are some of the most mysterious in the world and will stay in your memory for years to come. You’ll enjoy the culture, meet fascinating people, eat memorable food and love every second of your trip.
If adventure’s what you crave these suggestions should help to get you started on a life-changing journey. Want some more ideas? Check out our recent blog on the best place to travel cheaply!