New, Used & Private Sale Car Finance
Whether you’re interested in purchasing a used or new car for yourself or a fleet of vehicles through your business, Finance EZI’s team of experienced business managers are well equipped to help you find the car finance that’s right for you.
We make borrowing the money to buy your new or used car quick and easy; so you get fast approvals on car finance with:
- Competitive interest rates
- Suitable terms
- Affordable repayments
- No deposit car loans available
Before you start the hunt for your next car, contact the team at Finance EZI to organise your obligation-free pre-approval and we’ll make the hunt easier for you!
Private Sale Car Loans
At Finance Ezi we give you the freedom to buy your next car from anywhere you like whether it is through a dealership or private sale.
If you are looking to save some money or you don’t like dealing with the salesmen at the car dealership, you might be thinking about buying your car through a private sale.
Our specialist brokers will work with you so that we can find the lowest interest rates and best finance packages for your next car.
Watch our handy video guide to buying your vehicle through a private sale.
Frequently Asked Car Finance Questions
From tailoring the most suitable finance product, sourcing the vehicle, doing all the negotiating and ensuring your loan and your new vehicle are protected with the most appropriate insurance. Finance EZI also has a widespread car dealer network so no matter where you are in Australia, we can help you find exactly what you want.
For over ten years, Finance EZI has provided speedy and competitive car finance for all of their customers. Finance EZI stands out amongst other financial service providers with an added array of desirable attributes, including guaranteed fast access, easy processing, strong buying power and no obligation assistance.
- We make it stress-free
- We can do the research
- We help you with the most appropriate car loan for your situation.
Different car loans offered by Finance EZI lenders (subject to lending approval criteria) include:
- Unsecured personal loans.
- Secured car lending 84mth term.
- Chattel Mortgage
- Lease fully maintained and novated.
- Low Doc, No Doc commercial motor finance.
- Salary Sacrifice.
Don’t forget, your car loan can have additional options (subject to lender approval) that you might want to be included. Some of these may include:
- Car insurance
- Warranties on a mechanical breakdown of the vehicle.
- Unemployment credit protection.
- Disability and/or death insurance.
- Shortfall cover.
Upon approval, our staff will provide you with all the options and protection you might require.
When arranging to refinance a used car loan we often spend a lot of our valuable time calling many car finance companies and banks just to find a lender that will offer a good finance package and will approve the loan without complications. Making the wrong choice can mean not being approved and once declined it can be very difficult to get the next lender to approve or provide a reasonable interest rate.
Talk to Finance EZI about refinance used car options. We will show you options on low car loan rates, compare most bank car loans, reduce the fees and charges and ensure you get approved.
You may have already paid off a part of your car loan and don’t wish to extend the term back any further. We will give you all considerations when looking at refinancing, including keeping your car loan over the same financial terms to reduce your terms charges and save you money.
At Finance EZI we don’t just want another car finance deal; we look at your whole financial situation and assess what can be done to save your money, not cost you more. However, we don’t do anything without your approval, ensuring you make the decisions based on the facts we provide. Enquire today online with our easy to complete car finance enquiry or phone us today on 1300 003 003.
Banks and finance companies price their finance differently so it is important to get the right car loan. Some of the different pricing models lenders use are:
- The amount you are borrowing: some lenders have lower interest rates as the loan amount increases
- The term of the finance contract: Car loans can be up to 7 years (84 months) and costs may change over different terms especially with fixed rate terms
- The age of the vehicle: some lenders adjust their pricing on the age of the vehicle. New car and used motor financing can have very different interest rates
- If it is for business (unregulated) or personal (regulated): some charge differently
- If it is unsecured or secured against the motor vehicle normally effects what is charged
- The strength of your application: some companies even grade you and your application before they price the interest rates.
Interest rates, application fees, charges, early termination fees; we look at it all so you get the right car finance.
Simply complete our Finance EZI Enquiry or Application Form, it only takes 30 seconds.